- This site is provided as a public service by Family Court Commissioner Timothy J. Burns.
- If you need legal advice, please consult a private attorney.
- The information provided at this site is general information, not legal advice.
- The information provided at this site is not a substitute for legal advice.
- By law, the Family Court Commissioner and staff cannot give you legal advice.
- We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site.
- While you can appear in family court without an attorney, an attorney’s help may:
- improve your chances of getting what you want in your case;
- prevent future misunderstandings;
- save you time and money by making sure things are done right the first time.